We are Currently Looking for:
Mechanical Engineer:We are seeking an Experienced Mechanical Engineer (local to Albany, NY area) to become part of our team! You will be responsible for producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings in an efficient and timely manner. Candidates must be detail oriented with good time management skills to meet time-induced deadlines as well as be able to resolve engineering anomalies. Responsibilities:
- An overall understanding of MEP systems, with a thorough knowledge of building related Mechanical systems such as HVAC and Controls.
- Previous experience in commercial building design.
- Independently solve diverse mechanical issues.
- Actively participate in design reviews.
- Effectively communicate ideas and results to other engineers and management.
- Analyze reports, maps, studies, drawings, photos and other data.
- Visit project sites to verify conditions and/or photograph site.
- Contact and/or correspond with clients, agencies and contractors.
- Required a minimum of 5-10 years of engineering/design experience.
- PE License is desired/ NCEES is preferred.
- A degree from an accredited engineering program.
- Proficient in design layout and specification writing.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, BlueBeam, Trane Trace and BSD/SpecLink experience is a plus.
- Candidate shall have excellent verbal and written communication skills, both within the office and with clients, architects and sub-consultants.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume to: Mail@Friedmanfisher.com
(No phone calls or staffing agencies please)