We are seeking an Experienced Mechanical Engineer (local to Albany, NY area) to become part of our team! You will be responsible for producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings in an efficient and timely manner.
Candidates must be detail oriented with good time management skills to meet time-induced deadlines as well as be able to resolve engineering anomalies.
- An overall understanding of MEP systems, with a thorough knowledge of building related Mechanical systems such as HVAC and Controls.
- Previous experience in commercial building design.
- Independently solve diverse mechanical issues.
- Actively participate in design reviews.
- Effectively communicate ideas and results to other engineers and management.
- Analyze reports, maps, studies, drawings, photos and other data.
- Visit project sites to verify conditions and/or photograph site.
- Contact and/or correspond with clients, agencies and contractors.
- Required a minimum of 3 years of engineering/design experience.
- PE License is desired/ NCEES is preferred.
- A degree from an accredited engineering program.
- Proficient in design layout and specification writing.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, BlueBeam, Trane Trace and BSD/SpecLink experience is a plus.
- Candidate shall have excellent verbal and written communication skills, both within the office and with clients, architects and sub-consultants.
Looking for an energetic, responsible, hardworking, individual dedicated to developing a high-quality level of work. Person shall be friendly, ethical and team orientated. Person shall be capable of creating good inter-office chemistry with other staff.
Friedman Fisher Associates, P.C. takes pride in recruiting and retaining talented individuals. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefit package which includes, a medical benefit allowance, SAR/SEP retirement plan with employer contribution and a performance based profit-sharing plan. We believe in professional growth and development, we want our employees to always feel like they are growing within their career, to help our employees with this we offer tuition reimbursement for all approved educational courses and we pay for professional association fees and licensing fees. Long-Term disability insurance coverage is also offered to all our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Email resume to: Mail@FriedmanFisher.com